Fingerprinting is performed by appointment on a live scan system, schedule your appointment below.
- If you encounter an issue while scheduling an appointment on Internet Explorer, please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Based on your desired date and time of appointment, please check the availability of both machines.
- Appointments last 15 minutes.
- A Kane County ROE fingerprinting authorization form is required at the time of service.
- Substitute teachers, student teachers and concealed carry permit applicants will obtain forms at the ROE reception office.
- Background check results are typically processed in one week, but in rare cases can take as long as eight weeks.